Friday 19 February 2010

The Alt Information

So here's a list of my alts all on Quel'Thalas [EU]. I wasn't going to post it yet as I will no doubt get annoyed at their inability to progress through the levels but hey, why not.

For the Horde

Name: Sitharii
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Death Knight [Blood]
Level: 63

Name: JomaWelx
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Paladin [Retribution]
Level: 26

Name:
Lumiya
Race:
Blood Elf
Class: Mage [Frost]
Level: 24

Name:
Ginny
Race:
Blood Elf
Class:
Priest [Holy]
Level:
22

Name:
Rikourn
Race:
Tauren
Class:
Druid [Restoration]
Level:
20

Name:
Tiberius
Race:
Orc
Class:
Shaman [Elemental]
Level:
12

For the Alliance

Name:
Tsavong
Race:
Draenei
Class:
Paladin [Retribution]
Level:
34

And this is why I am now completely incapable of levelling any one of them because I can never decide which. On the other hand, they do mean I dont get so bored of particular specs and quests as I can simply move across elsewhere so why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment